Available with 3kg, 10kg, 20kg, 40kg, 60kg container or without container
The solar feeder is a completely newly designed fish feeder with directional scattering and can thus be mounted on the edge of the pool or pond. The housing of the feeder is made of plastic and has a sturdy, coated steel frame inside. The spreading plate is made of aluminium with 2 flaps that open by the rotary movement of the motor. These two flaps make it difficult for birds and other small animals to reach the food during feeding breaks. This reliably working and cost-effective automatic feeder is ideally suited for use on ponds due to its large spreading range.
Advantages of the solar feeder:
– Up to 6 feeding times can be set within 24 hours
– Throws the food into a sector at a maximum of 3m.
– The quantity can be adjusted at each feeding time via the running time of 1-59 sec.
– The timer has a built-in solar charge controller. Furthermore, with this timer the motor speed can be set to 50, 75 and 100 %, which can be an advantage especially on fish ponds.
– Works with a solar cell and a 6-volt battery.
– The timer works without its own battery. To ensure that the data is not lost when the main battery is replaced, a head cell can be inserted.
– Regular automatic feeding lowers the feed ratio and saves time.
– Also available with containers in sizes 3, 10, 20, 40 and 60 kg.
– Works smoothly in all weather conditions
– Pellet from 1 to 10 mm
Warranty 1 year from date of purchase