The scatter feeder is a completely newly designed fish feeder that scatters the food in a directed manner and can thus be mounted at the edge of the pool or pond. The housing of the feeder is made of plastic and has a sturdy, coated steel frame inside. The spreading plate is made of aluminium with 2 flaps that open by the rotary movement of the motor. These two flaps make it difficult for birds and other small animals to reach the food during feeding breaks. This reliably working and cost-effective automatic feeder is ideally suited for use on ponds due to its directional spreading range.
The advantages of the litter feeder:
– Up to 6 feeding times can be set within 24 hours
– Throws the food into a sector at a maximum of 3m.
– The quantity can be adjusted at each feeding time via the running time of 1-59 sec.
– The timer has a built-in solar charge controller. Furthermore, this timer can be used to
set the motor speed to 50, 75 and 100 %, which is just at
, wich can be advantageous in fish ponds.
– Operates with a 6 V block battery.
– The timer works without its own battery. To ensure that the data is not lost when the
main battery is replaced, a head cell can be inserted.
– Regular automatic feedings reduce the feed ratio and save time.
– Containers available in sizes 3, 10, 20, 40 and 60 kg.
– Works smoothly in all weather conditions
– Pellet from 1 to 10 mm
Warranty 1 year from date of purchase